Syngene Walk-In on 09th April, 2023
Syngene Walk-In on 09th April, 2023
Syngene Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India€™s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC. Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
Syngene-Walk-In on 02nd April, 2023
- Qualification:M Pharm. in any pharmaceutical science or M Sc. in biological science.
- Experience : 02-06+years
- Department: R & D
- Role: Sr Research Associate
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Time and Venue
9th April, 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Minerva Grand Hotels , Bhuvana Towers, SD Road, Kalasiguda, Secunderabad, Telangana – 500003
Contact – Abhisek ()
Mandatory expectation for all roles as per Syngene safety guidelines
- Overall adherence to safe practices and procedures of oneself and the teams aligned.
- Contributing to development of procedures, practices and systems that ensures safe operations and compliance to companys integrity & quality standards.
- Driving a corporate culture that promotes environment, health, and safety (EHS) mindset and operational discipline at the workplace at all times.
- Ensuring safety of self, teams and lab/plant by adhering to safety protocols and following environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace.
- Ensure all assigned mandatory trainings related to data integrity, health, and safety measures are completed on time by all members of the team including self.
- Compliance to Syngene’ s quality standards at all times.
Core Purpose of the Role:
- Bioanalytical scientist familiar in handling HPLC and support ADME screening assays: Formulations analysis, solubility studies, stability studies, ectc. and understanding of LCMS in line with business needs.
- Optimization of test compounds and to develop high throughput, fit for purpose HPLC-UV methods to support ADME samples analysis: Formulations analysis, solubility studies, stability studies, etc.
- Perform analysis of samples generated for the screening of compounds for ADME assays and Processing of different matrices/formulation samples of PK studies
- Good written and oral communication skills interacting with internal stakeholders
- Operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of HPLC/ LC-MS/MS system
- Preparation of protocols, reports and templates for responsible activities
- Instrument maintenance, calibration and maintaining documentation as per regulatory requirements and company policy
- Understanding and demonstrating responsibility for safety of self & colleagues by following all safety protocols provided by Syngene
- Adherence to all environment, health, and safety (EHS) policies & standards at all times in the workplace
- Wearing all PPE as required.
- Adherence to all procedures related to Syngene’s data integrity policies
- Compliance to Syngene’s quality standards at all times.
Syngene Values: All employees will consistently demonstrate alignment with our core values
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant industrial experience
- Hands-on experience in handling of LC-MS/MS systems is mandatory and experience on HRMS is advantageous
- Expertise in column selection, mobile phase selection, solvent preparations and sample processing techniques such as protein precipitation, liquid-liquid extraction and solid phase extraction
- Comprehensive understanding of in vitro ADME assays and technical expertise in trouble shooting the assay samples analysis.
- Basic knowledge on Large molecule and Peptides analysis using LCMS/HRMS
- Should assist/deliver the scientific presentation in departmental journal club and write official Project reports
- Should be equipped with quality policies related to data management and data integrity
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player.
- Commitment to deliver the study reports within the agreed timelines
- Adaptability to changes in the dynamic lab environment
- Communicate confidently with colleagues and collaborators in the meetings and presentation of study reports and evidence of publications in the PEER reviewed Journals
- M Pharm. in any pharmaceutical science or M Sc. in biological science.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.