Neuland Laboratories – Walk-In Interview on 12th – 16th March 2023
Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry needs. We provide solutions across the full range of the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry requirements, from the synthesis of library compounds to supplying NCEs and advanced intermediates at various stages in the clinical life-cycle, as well as commercial launch. Our strength is our expertise in manufacturing of APIs and advanced intermediates from our US FDA approved facilities. Our core competency lies in the application of strong process chemistry to manufacturing in a regulatory compliant environment, which is supported by a strong, well-qualified team of more than 1000 employees. Walk-In Interviews @ Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M.Pharma
- Experience: 01-04 years
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Department: IPQA – Quality Assurance
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
12th March – 16th March , 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Neuland U1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road, Jinnaram, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313
Contact – Priyanka/Prasad ( 9030788943
Roles and Responsibilities: 1. Responsible for day-to-day activities of Quality assurance, functions and programs are designed by Designee/Head QA.
- Responsible to carry out periodic quality assurance checks of facilities, systems, procedures, and records of different departments to maintain quality of the products of all stages manufacturing and testing.
- Plant round and verify all the documents during the manufacturing process. Line clearance of all type -II equipment’s and area cleanings and online monitoring.
(Cleaning validation, product change over, campaign cleaning).
- Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing sheets and packing records and equipment cleaning records.
- Responsible for reviewing quality systems and related documents, like OOS and Deviations.
- Issuance of documents like SOPs, BMS, Formats, registers, Specifications and Method of Analysis.
- Review of specifications, method of analysis for raw materials, packing materials, intermediates, and APis.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual product quality review (APQR).
- Responsible for monitoring of CMS projects
- Any other responsibilities delegated by the reporting authority.