Milan Laboratories – Hiring Freshers & Experienced for IPQA Officer- Apply Now
Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd. is one of the leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer and Exporter from India. An ISO 9001:2008 and WHO-cGMP certified company, is a Govt. Recognized Star Export House and a winner of various awards for Quality Excellence and Outstanding Export Performance. There is a manufacturing facility for Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals, Dry Syrups, Ointments and a dedicated facility for Beta Lactam Products (Penicillin Group). Our Plants are approved by drug regulatory authorities of various countries out of which, a leading few are South Africa – MCC and UK – MHRA. There is a in-house Research & Development department that develops new formulations and also modifies and improves the existing ones. A dedicated team for Regulatory Affairs prepares in-house eCTD Dossiers for filing in the Regulated markets.
Greeting from Milan Laboratories (India) Pvt. Ltd.!!
We want to inform you that, currently we are hiring for IPQA Officer (Tablet, Capsule, Dry syrup) at our Kamothe factory.
Below are the requirements:
- Qualification: B. Pharmacy
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience – Male (B. Pharm freshers can also apply)
- Vacancies: 2
- Job Location: Kamothe, Panvel
- Responsible for the sampling of Environmental monitoring through the settling plate method & air sampling.
2. Responsible for the different microbial resting sampling.
3. In-process controls during production, packaging & maintaining records.
4. To ensure all production equipment is qualified.
5. To review BMR& BPR is complete at each stage.
6. Training including the application of cGMP systems & principles of quality assurance.
7. Responsible for Sampling & dispensing activity for Raw material & packaging material.
8. Responsible for IPQA activities for Tablet, Capsule, Dry Syrup, Liquid, and Ointment Primary & secondary packing areas.
9. Responsible for a sampling of In process & finished products.
10. Responsible for daily verification & monthly calibration of IPQA instruments
11. Responsible for Sampling Process validation samples at various stages as per validation protocol.
12. Responsible for Sampling of Cleaning validation samples at various stages as per validation protocol.
13. Responsible for Dispatch Activity & batch release.
14. To investigate NCR, Deviation & complaints.
15. To ensure all activities in the plant are as per cGMP.
16. Responsible for completion of Area qualification as per Protocol.
Also, Interested candidates please share your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org