Wipro Hiring Front Line Managers M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
At Wipro, the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak. Given the evolving situation, we have advised our employees to work from home wherever feasible and if their role allows them to do so. Wipro offices will remain open. Our global Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and crisis management teams will continue to assess the situation, review these measures after a week and decide the future course of action.
Post : FLM
- Reviewing the published reports/biomedical literature to ascertain if they contain individual case reports and Non-individual case reports.
- Applying regulatory and internal guidance to determine if the article meets the definition of a valid case report and Non- individual case reports.
- Write accurate and concise summaries that capture the key elements from these published reports
- Ensure consistent coding of medical history, drugs and adverse event terms
- Evaluation of Serious Adverse Event to ensure accurate processing from source documents with emphasis on quality and timeliness
- Creating summary content in a range of formats (narrative summaries, structured database inputs, electronic formats for regulatory filing) to support the drug safety reporting and information requirements of pharma industry client
Experience : 0-4 yrs
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharma / BAMS / BHMS / PhD./ Pharm D / BDS
Location : Pune, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th November, 2021