Walk in interview for Pharmacists (06 posts) at RARI Extension Centre | Ministry of AYUSH
The institute was established as Regional Research Institute (Ayurveda) on February 19, 1981 as peripheral unit under the Central Council For Research in Ayurveda and Siddha (CCRAS) and started functioning along with the facilities of OPD, IPD and Mobile Clinical Research Unit (MCRU) Pathology and Bio chemistry Laboratory at Lucknow. The institute was upgraded and renamed as Central Research Institute (Ayurveda) on February 1997 by merging various units.
Applications are invited for the following post on contractual basis.
Post : Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
(For Institute and RARI Extension centre under North East Plan, project of CCRAS)
No. of Posts : 06
Qualification Essential : Diploma in Pharmacy or D. Pharm (Ay.) or B. Pharma or experience of working in Ayurvedic Pharmacy.
Age Limit : 27 years
Remuneration per month : Rs. 16,000/-per month (Fixed)
Will be hired in the institute only through external sources.
General Information to the candidates
- Age limit of the candidate will be determined as on date of interview. Relaxation in age limit in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government rules.
- The engagement of above post are initially for a period for six month which may be curtailed or extended at die discretion of the competent authority on the basis of work performance and/or functional requirement and/or their engagement will be co-terminus with the completion of the project/ 31st March of the year which soever be earlier.
- The engagement of above post will be purely on contractual basis and no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- Applicants should submit their Bio-data along with die attached format with original certificates, experience certificates etc. with a set of photo copy and two recent passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending die written test/interviews.
- The Selection Committee has right to cancel the selection procedure without assigning any reasons.
- The formats for submission of application may be downloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in.
- Duties and responsibilities of SRF (Ay.) are to attend the OPD, maintain register regularly as per guidelines and to send monthly report, quarterly report and annual report at due time.
- Leave: Shall be entitled to avail maximum 12 days paid leave in a calendar year.
- The selected candidates will have to perform any work in addition and they will also be assigned by the competent authority.
- Number of vacancy may be increased or decreased as per the requirement
The Interview will be held on 15/03/2022, Tuesday at 10:00 am in the office of the Assistant Director (AD) In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim
More Job Updates Join what’s App and Telegram Groups – Click Here