Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd – Multiple Openings for QA / QC / Regulatory Affairs / Engineering & Maintenance Departments – Apply Now
Virchow Biotech Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 13485:2015 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in Bio – Pharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Hyderabad. We also have offices located in USA. Innovative, ever motivated Research team and uncompromising manufacturing team in providing quality products are our strength.
We have an urgent requirement (VIRCHOW BIOTECH PVT. LTD) for the fallowing position with below mentioned details.
- Designation: Executive or Sr. Executive
- Department: Regulatory Affaires, & Quality Control
- No of Vacancies: 20 (RA-5, QA-10,QC-5)
- Qualification: M. Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy or M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
- Experience: 1 to 4 years
- Budget- 1.5 to 3.6 lac
1) Handling of instruments like Dissolution test apparatus, D.T. apparatus, Karl Fisher, Fariability apparatus, FTIR, IR moisture
balance, UV Spectrophotometer, HPLC..
2) Good in English Communication ( written and oral)
3)To have good knowledge of global and Indian regulatory requirements in Injectable or Biological Division.
4) To prepare dossiers for registration of new Products.
5)To prepare applications and make on line submissions for global as well as local clinical trials DCGI and FDA submissions To give
in-house Regulatory Affairs support for Clinical studies. To give inputs for the preparation and submission of dossiers… Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Raghurami Reddy Palugulla,
Virchow Biotech Pvt Ltd –Hyderabad.
We have an urgent requirement (VIRCHOW BIOTECH PVT LTD- for the fallowing position with below mentioned details.
- Department : Engineering & Maintenance
- Sub Dept : Process/Preventive Maintenance
- Designation : Executive or Sr Executive
- No of Vacancies: 5
- Qualification: B. Tech (Mech), Diploma and ITI in Mechanical
- Experience: 2 to 7 years (fresher’s are not considered)
- Budget: 1.8 to 5 lac
- Job Description:
- ❖ Candidate should have worked in Sterile Industry (Injectable/Vaccine)
❖ Responsible for parenteral plant maintenance related activity.
❖ Maintaining GMP & QMS documentation for mechanical maintenance – URS/FAT/SAT
❖ To ensure effective implementation of Preventive Maintenance Schedule.
❖ Identify the areas for improvements to reduce the Break down time of Process equipment.
❖ Trouble Shooting & Break Down activities of Injectable Machine.
❖ Consult with Manufacturer for remedial action of machine related issues
❖ Workout the energy conservation, Execution, Monitoring
- Interested candidates can share with the below mentioned mail-Id: email@example.com
Raghurami Reddy Palugulla.