Trigent – Openings for B.Pharm / M.Pharm Freshers – Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai Location | Drug Safety Associate
Trigent Software Pvt LTD was founded in the year 1995, we have grown leaps and bounds. A Trusted partner of choice over 2 decades for various organizations across industries. We persistently thrive for perfection, reliability, accountability and trust. We have realized many of our employee potentials, nurturing both employees and clients in a holistic approach. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software Development Company in Bangalore and its head office in Boston (USA). We take immense pride in being a Microsoft certified Gold partner. Trigent generates extraordinary value to our clients who benefit from responsive and competent delivery that adheres to tested methodologies and best practices in the talent acquisition industry. Our mission is to help our partners in “Overcoming Limits” of Competitiveness, Productivity, Technology Complexity, Time and Budget Constraints with over 25 years of stellar track record.
Greetings for the day!!
Openings For B.Pharm / M.Pharm Freshers – Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai Location
We have a huge openings with our MNC Client for the role of Drug Safety Associate. Interested freshers can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick processing.
Candidates having a bit of knowledge into Pharmacovigilance, Clinical data management, regulatory guidelines are proffered.
Job Description for your reference:
- Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Responsible for the processing, evaluation and quality check (QC) of Serious Adverse
- Events / Post Marketing Adverse Events and maintaining high standard of accuracy, in
- compliance with clients, standard operating procedures and global regulatory requirements.
- Perform quality checks on single and batch cases entered in client database with
reference to the source documents before routing the case to core.
- Review the errors for trends and consistency for various types of cases.
- Identify the root cause for errors and formulate CAPA (corrective and preventive action).
- Provide feedback to the individuals in a timely manner and review the correction
- Identify, support, and continue improvement activities with Quality and Training Team.
- Escalate issues or tasks outside the normal scope of work
- Candidates must be flexible to work in shifts and it might require the resource to login from office as well
- CTC: 19000-25000(In case of experience)
- Notice period: Immediate Joiners Only
Location- Hyderabad, Bangalore & Mumbai