Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited – Openings for Formulation Development
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceuticals sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like, cardiovascular and central nervous system, gastro-intestinal, pain management and oral anti-diabetic segments. Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country
TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD (R&D CENTRE), GANDHINAGAR is hiring experienced candidates for Formulation Development (FnD)Department – Executive / SC II Role
- To conduct literature, search and prepare of the literature review presentation.
- To participate in the patent evaluation, non-infringing formulation report and get it clear from IPR & Quality depts. with Group leader & Resource Leader .
- To prepare prototype formulations based on the pre-formulation study.
- To conduct the API characterization, compatibility study and recording the same in the lab book.
- To procure the raw materials for experiments viz. Excipients, API, molecule and setting up the equipment in the lab
- To conduct development trials, achieving desired dissolution profiling and manufacturing the stability batches & bio equivalent batches.
- To execute the trials and initiate stability data scientifically using DOE analysis.
- To make the product review presentation of the formulation development.
Qualification : M.Pharm with 2 – 7 years.
Skills set – Oral Solid, NDDS, NCE , Dermaceuticals, Cosmoceuticals & Oncology.
Exposure of all markets (US, EU, ROW, India).
Location – Torrent Pharma – R&D Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Interested candidates may share CV with caption “CV for FnD Dept“ on email@example.com or WhatsApp on 9099932340.
“Torrent does not engage any third party /agency for recruitment. No amount is charged/accepted or any security deposit is collected from job seekers during the selection process or afterwards or for inviting candidates for interviews.”
“Applications of candidates who were interviewed in last six months will not be considered”
More Job Updates Join what’s App and Telegram Groups – Click Here