Teva Pharmaceutical Hiring Analytical Researcher M.Sc. chemistry or M. Pharm Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the worlds largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
Post : Analytical Researcher I – 1473
- Method development, method validation and study sample analysis
- Work with instruments like LCMSMS, ICPMSMS.
- Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
- Calibration / performance check of testing equipment.
- To document/review raw data forms, log books for entries as per departmental SOPs.
Qualification : M.Sc. chemistry or M. Pharm
Location : Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th November, 2021