Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2021. Sports Authority of India recruiting BBA/MBA/PGDCA/ LLB/ PGDM/ Graduate for Young Professional (NSNIS Patiala) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Sports Authority of India (SAI) (Hindi: भारतीय खेल प्राधिकरण) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India.Eligibility for the Young Professional (NSNIS Patiala) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Sports Authority of India
- Location : Punjab
- Post Name: Young Professional (NSNIS Patiala)
- Qualification: BBA/MBA/PGDCA/ LLB/ PGDM/ Graduate
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:21
- Details of Salary:Rs 40000 – 60000
- Opening date for online Application: 24/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com
- Closing date for on-line registration : 04-05-2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) is inviting eligible candidates to apply for 14 contractual posts of Young Professional (NSNIS Patiala).Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications as per prescribed format to concerned E-mail address by 04-05-2021 . All the relevant documents must be sent alongwith application form, as proof of suitability for the posts. Email subject must be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
- Mode of Recruitment : Received applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be called for further proceedings (Interviews etc.).
- Fee Structure : No fee to be paid.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may apply for concerned posts by sending their application to concerned email address, as per prescribed format. No need to send print to Sports Authority of India at this stage. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised though. Only eligible candidates will be entertained, therefore candidates must make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria.