SAMI-SABINSA GROUP LIMITED CAREER OPPERTUNITY FOR TRAINEE CHEMIST / CHEMIST
SAMI-SABINSA GROUP LIMITEDBangalore based healthscience MNC involved in Biotechnology, Nutraceuticals and now venturing into Cosmeceuticals. The Company has nine Patents to its credit and has additional 23 patents in the pipeline.
- Planning of Raw materials, equipments and manpower.
- Supervision of production activities.
- Preparation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Documentation of production activities.
- Liaison with stores, Quality control, Quality Assurance, R&D and HRD personnel.
- Monitor of House Keeping, safety and self hygiene practices.
- Up keeping of Batch manufacturing record, calibration records, equipment utilization log and self hygiene records.
- In absence of you the next available person will be responsible to perform the Job.
- All other additional work instructed by your reporting authority
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Role Category: Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Key SkillsProductionQuality AssuranceBatch ManufacturingHygieneStandard Operating ProceduresQuality ControlSkills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry,M.Tech in Chemical