Opportunity for freshers B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc as Clinical Research Associate at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Clinical Research Assoc I
- To monitor and do a quality check of all study related activities such as check-in related procedures, dosing, sample collection, processing, segregation, transfer and check-out.
- Coordinating with project management Group (PMG) for compliance with sponsor requirements and timelines.
- Periodic review on status of study files until archival of the files.
- Coordinating with PMG and Lab technicians for the dispatch of biological samples to client and analytical department.
- Coordinating with Medical writing group for the movement of files to the concerned department and ensuring to maintain timelines.
- Coordinating with PMG and investigators in resolving the queries raised by sponsors/
- Compilation of study data, SDTM and review clinical reports.
- To carry-out other responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Coordinating with the Ethics Committee for submission of protocol and other study related documents.
- Report to Principal investigator on study related activities.
- To report to respective Centre Head on all activities.
M.sc/ M.Pharm – 0-2 years. Freshers can also be considered BPharm/Bsc – 2+ Years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Experience : 0-2 years
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 30th December, 2021