Omics International Pvt Ltd Vacancy for Job Trainee, Program Coordinator B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, B.Tech Biotechnology, PharmD
Omics International Pvt Ltd Organizing Conferences and Publishing Journals. It is group of publications including iMedPub LTD and Conference Series LLC LTD. We Organize 3000+ Conferences across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Post : On Job Trainee, Program Coordinator – 100 posts
Designing scientific sessions for the conference. Inviting Professors, Assistant, Associate from Universities and Directors, Managers and Executive from Reputed companies throughout the world.
- Be a main point of contact for Program chairs, session chairs, scientific committee and invited speakers for Conference content/for all conference related communications.
- Forming organizing committee and scientific squad with top quality scientists on the particular research.
- More intellectual in using scientific knowledge and footing on current scientific inventions.
- Adopt/attain information on new finding in the all related research fields regularly
- To make event successful by providing fruitful information to the scientific community. Reporting
- Constant touch with reputed scientists and committee members. Use their services and advises to mark the event successful.
- Report on status of conference to Director, Program Manager and Team Leader regularly and tailor each report to the receiver’s needs.
- Create Management Information Reports including conference feedback for further conference
Candidate Profile : B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, B.Tech Biotechnology, PharmD, All Pharma related candidates. Depending on the Experience, Interview and Performance abilities.
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Tech, Pharm.D
Location : Hyderabad, Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th October, 2021