National Centre for Disease Control The Walk-in-interview/ skill test for 09 positions Coordinator (Microbiologist), Microbiologist, Data Manager, Lab. Technician & Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant
Lab. Technician Essential Qualification:
- B.Sc. in MLT from recognized university OR 2. 10+2 in Science subjects with DMLT two years course from recognized University/ Institute. Desirable qualification
- M. Sc. Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biotech
- Work experience in Microbiology laboratory. 3. Knowledge of computer applications
Data Manager Essential Qualification:
- Graduate/ Diploma in Computer Applications from Govt. recognized institution.
- Computer Proficiency including MS Office word/ excel/ power point, email, and internet. 3. Experience of minimum 1 year in Data management preferably in public health sector. Desirable: Post graduate with Degree
- MBBS with MD from Govt. recognized Institution with five years of experience. Must be Proficient in computer applications (MS-World, Excel and Power point).
Junior Microbiologist Qualifications:
1) MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine from Govt. recognized institution; Or MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma such as D. Bact./D. Virology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services; Or M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD (relevant subject) with two year experience in clinical laboratory services.
- Must be Proficient in computer applications (MS-Word, Excel, and Power point). Desirable: Experience of working in public health systems, implementation of laboratory quality assurance systems, assessing and organizing training programmes. Experience of working with any data analysing software
Essential Qualification and experience: 1. MBA (Finance) with two years’ experience of financial management preferably in government sector. OR
- M.Com with two years’ experience of financial management preferably in government sector. OR
- B.Com with minimum five years’ experience in financial management preferably in government sector. Working Knowledge and experience in Computer Application Desirable: Experience of procurement within the Government / Public / Private sector will be desirable. Fluency in English
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete three months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/ her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/ additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance
Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Govt. servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Institution and shall not accept any other appointment , paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves to be false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary
Eligible candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22- Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible candidates may register their names for interview between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies. Registration will be closed at 10.30 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be entertained. Candidates reporting without original document will also not entertained. The candidate must ensure their eligibility as per above Terms of Reference, before appearing for Walk-in-interview/ Skill test. The Walk-in-interview/ Skill test shall be held in batches to ensure social distancing in view of the ongoingCOVID-19 pandemic.
VIEW ADVERTISEMENT CLICK HERE