Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd – Walk-In Interview for Analyst (Bioanalytical) on 23rd – 24th Dec’ 2021
Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd. We, Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited are a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Mehsana (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA with approximate 750 employees located in our facilities across the globe. Lambda offers full spectrum clinical trial solutions empowered by more than 14 years of service to the biopharmaceutical and generic industry. At Lambda, our gamut of services under the clinical research domain are executed with comprehensive efforts, to deliver positive results. Led by a management team of highly qualified & experienced industry leaders, we apply innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality in order to help clients develop products safely, effectively and quickly.
WALK IN INTERVIEW – ANALYST (BIOANALYTICAL) – LAMBDA RESEARCH
- Candidate Must have minimum 2 Years of experience in Bio-analytical
- Job Location – Ahmedabad
- Selected candidate must join company with in maximum one month
- Openings: 10
Interview Date – 23-12-2021 & 24-12-2021 – Time : 10 am to 5 PM
Venue : Lambda House, Near Silver Oak Collage, Gota
Job Description –
- Validate Bioanalytical method in biological matrix.
- Analyze biological samples of allotted projects.
- Handling and the operations of LC-MS/MS.
- Calibrate the pH Meter and Balance in the Bioanalytical laboratory.
- Preparing and checking of labels for Instruments, Method Validation / Development.
- Ensure effective implementation of GLP and 21 CFR by checking of instrument labels, completeness of logbooks of equipments and instruments and ensuring the instrument calibrations are done before due date.
- Reporting about the status of an on-going projects and method validation to group-leader.
- To communicate about the performance of lab equipments and status of resource availability to the group-leader.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Work as per OECD GLP principles.