Job for Pharmacists at Indian Railway
East Coast Railway – one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar, the capital city in the state of Orissa. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa alongwith parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State. As such, these regions with a long coastal line are rich in mineral and other natural resources, and are on the threshold of an industrial upsurge. In view of emerging cases of patients affected with COVID-19 and to provide initial medical facilities to these patients , Sambalpur division, East Coast Railway has decided to engage ‘Para-Medical personnel” for the following category on contract/temporary basis for a period up to 31.03.2022
Post : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification :- 10+2 Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948 or Bachelor degree in pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948”.
Age :- 20- 35 years (as on date of Notification)
Relaxable for 05 years to SC/ST community candidate and 03 years for OBC candidate.
Medical Classification:- C-2 (Cee-Two).
Rate of monthly Remuneration:- Rs. 29200/- + other allowances admissible as per RB’s Lr. No. 2017/Trans/ 01/ Policy/Pt.I. dtd. 12.04.2018.
- The requirements may alter as per administrative requirement at any time during the engagement. Preference will be given to retired railway paramedical staff.
- The administration reserves the right to place the engaged contractual para-medic anywhere in the jurisdiction of SBP division.
- Retired Railway/State Govt. / Central Govt. Para medical staff, who are physically fit and below 65 years of age as on Notification date are also eligible.
- For Retired Railway/State Govt. / Central Govt. Para medical staff, the monthly remuneration will be as per Railway Board Lr. No.E(NG)II/2007/RC-4/CORE/l, dtd.24.10.2019.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Contractual engagement of Selected Paramedic candidates will subject to fit in the prescribed medical classification indicate against each category.
- Candidate should obey the Covid protocol throughout their contractual engagement period.
iii. The Contractual engagement of Paramedical candidate, who enters contract with Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- Time frame for working of the Contractual paramedical candidate will be decided by the CMS/ECoR/SBP.
- Daily rate of deduction per day from the monthly emoluments on will be applicable on pro-rata basis to the contract staff in the event of absence/not attending the duty.
- During the validity of the contract, the Para-Medical personnel will be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her career or any other ground by giving 15 days prior notice to the Railways. The contract can also be terminated by the Railways at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated by the Railways administration if the contractual Para-Medical candidate is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated
vii. Engagement as contractual Para-Medical candidate will not confer any right for automatic regularization or absorption in railways.
viii. The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract in Railways shall be given to contractual Para-Medical candidate concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Appearance in interview will not vest any right upon the candidate to be engaged and no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidate in the event of candidate not getting selected.
- The decision of administration of ECoR/Sambalpur division in all the matters is final and no reason(s) will be assigned thereof.
- In addition to this other terms and conditions will be provided to the candidates selected for contractual engagement (paramedic) by the nominated committee with approval of competent authority.
Eligible and willing candidates may send the scanned copy of their application in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of their Certificates/Work experience Certificates (if any )/ Testimonials on e-mail ID email@example.comInet.gov.in