Ipca Laboratories Limited – Walk-Ins for B.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.E, Diploma Candidates – Packing Dept. on 8th Jan’ 2022
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others.
Walk-in for Packing @ Ipca Laboratories Ltd
- Job Title: Jr. Officer / Officer / Sr. Officer
- Department: Packing
- Experience : Minimum 1-5 years.
- Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc., M.Pharm, M.Sc., B.E.(Electronic), Diploma (Mech., Elect.)
- Salary: As per Company Norms
- Fresher B.Sc. Candidate register on – http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org
Fresher B.Pharm Candidate on – http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
Send detail of Apprentice with Dept. on firstname.lastname@example.org
Having knowledge of relevant experience in CAM/ IMA/Blister/ CVC/ Cartonater/ Documentation (QMS).
Experience of WHO (Geneva), UK (MHRA) & USFDA guidelines and exposure to various regulatory audits will be desirable.
- Interview Date – 08th January 2022 (Saturday)
Time – 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Venue : Plot No. 255/1, Athal, Silvassa, D&NH.
- * No entry for Interview without Covid Vaccine 2nd dose