Ipca Laboratories Limited – Walk-In Interviews for Tech Transfer Department (PDL, Production, Tablet) on 31st Jan’ 2022
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others
Walk-in Drive For Tech Transfer Department (PDL, Production, Tablet)
Date : – 31/01/2022
Timing : – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Venue : – IPCA Laboratories LTD, 1, Pharma Zone, SEZ Indore Pithampur- 454775 (M.P.)
Company : Ipca Laboratories Ltd (Formulation Unit)
Location : Pithampur SEZ (MP)
Qualification : M.Pharm Only
Experience : 1 to 7 (Not for Fresher)
Job Responsibilities in PDL Department:
- Maintaining and Review of documents such as BPR, Logs Books, Calibration records.
- Execution of ANDA / Site transfer batches and Scale Up Batches.
- To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report
- To coordinate with various departments like Production, Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related
- To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records,
environmental monitoring records and all relevant departmental records.
- Execute the production plan as per shift operations to achieve consistent product quality, quantity and
Ipca Laboratories Ltd.