Ipca Laboratories Limited – Urgent Vacancy for Quality Assurance / EHS Departments
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories Ltd is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations and medicinal products across the globe. we are one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs. These are produced from scratch at fully-automated manufacturing facilities, approved by the world’s most discerning drug regulatory authorities like UK-MHRA, EDQM-Europe, and WHO-Geneva, among others
Vacancy for IPCA, formulation Location Athal, Silvassa, D&NH&DD.
IPCA high brand equity of Domestic & International plant, manufacturing facilities from the world’s most vigilant regulatory bodies.
- Department: Quality Assurance / EHS Dept.
- Designation: Officer / Jr. Officer / Executive
- Experience: 2 to 10 yrs
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Diploma, B.E
- Job Location: Athal, Silvassa, D&NH&DD
* Share your CV with Total Experience , Annual Salary (CTC), Expected (CTC) & Current Location.
* Note- As part of our covid-19 safety measures candidate are requested to attach 2ND Dose Vaccine Certificate with their resume, without that we will not consider your resume for the interview.
* Submit your resume with Subject of Department Name on Mail on email@example.com
Experience in QA Field of Pharmaceutical industry will be Desirable.