Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd – Walk-In Interview for Quality Control / Regulatory Affairs on 25th Dec’ 2021
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors. A variety of initiatives in Research and Development, patents and ANDA filing, NDDS, quality manufacturing support, along with approvals by regulatory authorities of many countries has made Intas a global healthcare provider. Pioneering efforts in providing medications for both chronic and acute medical conditions, has truly led Intas live up to its corporate line Expressions for a Healthy Life.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR QUALITY CONTROL (API) & REGULATORY AFFAIRS (API)
- Experience: 1 to 7 yrs
- Job Location: Ahmedabad
Quality Control (API)
- Experience in API plant
- To performed instrument qualification activity, instrument calibration & maintenance activity, all GLP activity.
- Preparation of SOPs
- Experience on instrument like HPLC, GC, FTIR & UV.
- Experience of analysis of RM, inprocess & FP of API plant.
- Able to perform analysis independently
Regulatory Affairs (API)
- DMF Preparation, review and submission according to latest requirements.
- Preparation and review of query responses.
- Filing of amendments & Lifecycle management as per requirement.
- Co-ordination with cross functional departments for documents (Evaluation of route of synthesis, impurity profiling, Process validation, analytical method validation as well other development data) required for regulatory submission.
- Post approval changes and its filing & deficiency responses to various health authorities.
- Finalization of key starting material and designing various specifications to cater the requirement of filing to regulatory authorities.
Date of Interview: 25th December, 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
Matoda 457/458, Sarkhej – Bavla highway, Matoda, Taluka: Sanand,