Military Engineer Services (MES) Hiring B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA candidates for Draughtsman/Supervisor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Military Engineer Services (MES) is the premier construction agency and one of the pillars of Corps of Engineers of the Indian Army which provides rear line engineering support to the Armed Forces. It is one of largest construction and maintenance agencies in India with a total annual budget to the tune of approx Rs 13000 croresEligibility for the Draughtsman/Supervisor as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Military Engineer Services (MES)
- Post Name: Draughtsman/Supervisor
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA,M.Com,MBA
- Experience: Fresher And Experienced
- No of Vacancies:502
- Details of Salary: Rs 35400 – 112400
- Opening date for online Application: 22/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 17-05-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Military Engineer Services (MES) has invited application form eligible Indian candidates to fill up total 502 posts of Draughtsman and Supervisor Baracks & Stores.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility latest by 17-05-2021. Candidates are advised to make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria of applied post, before filling form. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly. While filling form, candidates must have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signature.
Mode of Recruitment : Selection of eligible candidates on mentioned posts will be made through OMR based written test. Paper will be of 120 minutes duration and paper will consist of total 100 questions of total 125 marks. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Military Engineer Services at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.