UP Police Recruitment 2021. UP Police recruiting BCom OR Post Graduate Diploma in Accounts for Sub Inspector (Confidential) and Assistant Sub Inspector and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Uttar Pradesh Police, is the primary law enforcement agency within the Uttar Pradesh state of India.Eligibility for the Sub Inspector (Confidential) and Assistant Sub Inspector as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: UP Police
- Location :Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Sub Inspector (Confidential) and Assistant Sub Inspector
- Qualification: BCom OR Post Graduate Diploma in Accounts
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:1329
- Last date: 31-05-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police) has invited application form eligible Indian candidates to apply for direct recruitment to the 1329 posts of Sub Inspector (Confidential) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Accounts, Clerk).Interested Candidates may fill application for concnerd posts only through provided online facility from 01-05-2021 to 31-05-2021. Before filling online form, candidates should read notification carefully and make ensure about meeting concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates must have active personal email id and mobile number.
- Dates to Consider:Starting date of online application : 01-05-2021 Closing date of registration of Online Application form : 31-05-2021 Last date for payment of application : 31-05-2021 Last date for final submission of application : 31-05-2021 Mode of Recruitment : Recruitment of eligible candidates on said posts will be made through written test followed by physical standard test & doc verification and skill test.
- Online Written exam will be of 400 marks. Physical standard : Height: ST Candidates: Male : 156 cm & Female : 145 cm For other Candidates : Male 163 cm and Female: 150 cm. Chest : ST Candidates: 75-80 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required). For Other Male candidate: 77-82 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required). Weight: Weight for female candidate: Minimum 40 Kg.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to fill application online from 01-05-2021 to 31-05-2021. Candidates need to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile number. After registration, system will generate Login ID and password, which will be sent to the registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number provided by candidates.
Candidates should fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, and educational qualification etc. for completing the registration process. Scanned copy recent colored photograph, signature size should upload in online application. Candidates have to pay application fee through online and offline mode. After submission of online form, Candidate should take a print of the completed online form, and keep with safely for future reference .