DRDO-Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences invites applications for Senior Research Fellow Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences Apply Now
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Science research. DIPAS endeavors in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The departments are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach.
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates for a Walk-in-Interview for selection of SRF (01/ One) under DST funded project entitled “Characterizing milk colostrums of Ladhakhi cows and yak for identification of biomolecules with therapeutic potential” purely on contractual basis for the period up to Dec, 2023 or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier. The eligible and interested candidates are invited to appear for the same on the scheduled date, time and venue as indicated below.
Post :Senior Research Fellow (01)
Post Code :SRF -01
Salary : 35000/- + 24% HRA
Essential Qualifications :
1) Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences / Human Physiology/ Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Biotechnology/ Biophysics / Molecular Biology / Zoology / Bioinformatics / Genetics with first division, wherever division or equivalent grading.
2) NET Qualification.
3) 2 years of research experience after acquiring basic academic qualification.
Desirable Qualifications : Working experience in the field of Neurobiology/ Molecular Biology/NGS Data Analysis/ Proteomics/ Bioinformatics.
Age Limit : 32 years as on date of Interview (Relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. guidelines).
- Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- Performa of application can be downloaded from below link.
- The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 16th November, 2021 for Senior Research Fellow at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
Date of Interview : 16-11-2021
Venue for Interview : DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1130 hrs on the mentioned date will only be considered for interview.
The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, desert etc. only may apply. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
Contact person :Dr. Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054 Email: email@example.com