CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY Recruitment for Research Fellows/Project Associates/Project Assistant B.Tech , M.Sc , Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, PhD
C-MET invites young and talented persons with research aptitude to work as Research Fellows/Project Associates/Project Assistant in two of its scientific projects . I. Project No. TH/SP/075; Titled “ Design and Development of Ultrasonic Transducer probe for Medical Imaging” sponsored by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt
Nature of Work:
Project associate I (A) : Design and development of flexible PCB circuits, designing of circuits for electrical impedance matching along with back –end electronics
Project associate I(B): Synthesis and characterization of ceramics and/or composites.Carrying out necessary acoustic characterization on samples
Project Assistants –I(A) : Design of mechanical test jigs and fixtures for surface grinding and polishing of samples, thickness optimization of ceramic components using grinding and lapping machine.
Project Assistants –I(B) : Design of electrical test jigs and fixtures for acoustic measurements, Designing and developing electrical contacts on ceramics using vacuum deposition techniques.
Research Associate: Preparation of rare earth based Solid Oxide Fuel Cells (SOFC),
Identification of appropriate compositions for rare earth based
SOFC cells and characterization of the candidate materials and cells General Terms and Conditions:
- All the Posts are purely temporary and the appointment will be initially for a period of One year and may be extended upto the completion of the Project.
- On appointment, it will not confer any right on the appointee for claim for regular appointment.
- Selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate of fitness in the prescribed form, from a Government Doctor not below the rank of Civil Surgeon and character certificates from two Gazetted Officers working in Central/State Government at the time of joining the post.
- Selected candidate will be required to report for duty as mentioned in the offer (normally within 10 days from the date of offer) and no extension will be given.
- Selected candidate will be required to work till the completion of the project and resigning from the post during the currency of the project period shall not normally be entertained.
Those eligible for Project Associate-I
(A) may attend interview on 24.10.2021, Project Associate- I
(B) may attend interview on 23.10.2021 and those eligible for Project Assistant-I(A) and Project Assistant-I(B) may attend interview on 30.10.2021.
Those eligible for Research Associate may attend interview on 29.10.2021, at “Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur680 581”.
The registration will be between 8.00 hrs and 10.00 hrs on respective dates. Only those who have taken at least one vaccine against COVID-19 shall be allowed for registration and hence all are required to bring vaccination certificate. The applicants shall bring originals along with copies of documents in support of Qualification, Age, Experience etc.
The applicants shall also bring one recent Passport size Photograph at the time of registration. Only those candidates who are screened in by a Committee will be considered for interview subject to verification of original documents. If more candidates are turned up, a written examination of multiple choice objective type in the relevant subject will be conducted for preliminary Screening. In such cases, those who are sufficiently ranked higher will only be considered for interview
TO VIEW ADVERTISEMENT CLICK HERE