B.Sc / M.Sc Candidates Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced @ Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd –on 24th – 25th Sept’ 2021
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution. Walk-in For Quality Executive – Bisleri Pvt Ltd. – Bangalore
Company – Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
- Designation – Quality Executive (Plant requirement)
- Location – Bangalore
- Education Qualification – B.Sc / M.Sc (Microbiology / Chemistry / Biotechnology)
- Experience – 0 – 5 years
Male candidates are preferred.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Do the Micro Analysis as per Bisleri/BIS Guidelines.
- Calculate the Media & Micro Consumable item on daily basis.
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri/BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame
- Follow up the syrup testing schedule and maintain the specification as per norms.
- Do the calibration of online measuring devices and instruments
Date: 24 September – 25 September, 2021
Time: 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd 5th Floor, City Centre,
Hebbal Service Road, Hebbal Kempapura,
Bangalore – 560024
Landmark: Above Volkswagen showroom