ARAGEN LIFE SCIENCES – WALK IN FOR SMALL MOLECULES R&D ON 31ST OCTOBER
Time and Venue
31st October, 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Aragen Life Sciences, Plot No 28 A, IDA, Nacharam
Contact – Sridevi Mynepalli
We are hiring for Aragen – Exploratory Chemistry R&D (Small Molecules R&D). Interested candidates with 4 to 6 years of experience in synthesis of 1gram to 100 grams can walk in with CV, Last 3 Months payslips, last increment letter copy and One Passport Size Photograph.
Please save the date as 31st October – Sunday
Roles and Responsibilities
- Set up and execute reactions for synthesis of molecules/compounds from 1gram to 100 grams.
- Understand reaction protocol, search literature, discuss MSDS with Supervisor.
- Ensure parallel execution of multiple reactions.
- Monitor reaction by using analytical techniques.
- Troubleshoot as appropriate and meet productivity targets.
- Knowledge of safety protocols.
Desired Candidate Profile
M.Sc Organic Chemistry
4 to 6 years of experience of synthesizing molecules in Gram Scale.
Perks and Benefits
Opportunity to work in a “Great Place to Work” Certified Organization and Asia’s best Employer brand.
Privilege of learning in an organization which has 350+ Ph.Ds
Higher Education Programs for aspirants willing to do Ph.D while working
Address:Plot No.28A,,,Road No.15,IDA, Nacharam, Hyderabad, Telangana, India