Aishwarya Healthcare – Urgent Requirements for Production Injection / QC / QA Departments – Apply Now
Aishwarya Healthcare was established in the year 2005 and is located at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh. This plant is WHO-GMP certified. It has the manufacturing facility for large volume parenteral and small volume parenteral products (FFS bottles & ampoules, glass vials, three piece plastic vials, eye/ear drops, respules and nasal sprays/drops) Pharmaceutical manufacturing activities are carried out according to the GMP requirement of schedule M according to Indian Drug and Cosmetics Act. The production operation are performed under the strict GMP norms. All production operation are done under the strict supervision of qualified personnel in accordance with approved batch manufacturing record. The Quality Assurance department is independent from manufacturing and authorized to take appropriate decision on quality matters of raw material/packaging materials/finished product or any other issue related to quality.
Aishwarya Healthcare (Injection, Beta & Tablet Section)- Urgent requirements for Production Injection/ QC /QA departments.
Job Location- Sikkim.
Job Posted date- 28/01/2022.
Last Date- 02/02/2022
Vacancy Details Below:
- Quality Assurance – Sr. Officer, Officer (For Injection & Beta Section).
- Quality Control – Sr. Officer, Officer for HPLC.
- Experience required – 1 Year to 4 Years.
- Qualification- M.sc, B. Pharma, M. Pharmacy.
- Production Injection Section Operator – Ampoul filling & Sealing Operator, Vail Washing operator.
- Experience Required – Minimum- 5 Years.
- Qualification- Minimum 10th Qualified.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview mode- Telephonic