Neuland Laboratories Limited – Walk-In Interviews on 18th to 23rd Oct’ 2021 B.Sc Apply Now
Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland Laboratories Limited is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industry chemistry needs.
Walk-In Interviews @ Neuland Laboratories Limited Department: Production
Role: Shift Chemist
Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
No. of Openings: 15
Job Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities: Reports to Designee/HOD.
- Guides the operating personnel to carry out the production activities effectively as per the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining all documents related to production.
- Indenting and receiving of raw materials, / packing materials from stores as per requirement and same shall be checked while receiving the raw materials / packing materials.
- Responsible for good housekeeping and keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Pack the intermediates / APIs as per customer requirements and transfer through prescribed formats.
- Reporting of all deviations to AM/ Dy. Manager / Manager.
- To raise the engineering requisitions related to production equipment breakdowns and preventive maintenance and coordinates with maintenance personnel to complete the jobs effectively.
- Responsible for conducting operations towards achieving 100% DDP, as per the given production plan.
- Responsible for conducting operations towards ensuring 100% compliance to the norms of cGMP, ISO-14001, and OHSAS-18001.
- Responsible for identifying the needs of Training of all the personnel working under him to ensure the adequate awareness in all of them towards the above requirements.
- Responsible for checking the completed BMSs for their appropriateness before submitting to QA.
- Review of all the filled production batch manufacturing sheets and related records ensuring that all the data is correct or not
- Make sure that production facilities are always maintained clean and hygienic conditions.
Date: 18th October – 23 October, 2021
Time: 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Neuland U1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313
Share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org