50 Openings @ MSN Laboratories – Walk-In Interviews for R&D / FR&D on 24th Dec’ 2021
MSN Laboratories (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified,
WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk- In Drive For Research & Development Department API – R&D Center
Walk- In Drive For Research & Development ( R&D-API )Department API Division – MSN R&D Center Pashamylaram.
- Experience : 0 to 10 Years in API – R&D Department – Process R&D/ CRO -R&D/ Peptide R&D
- Department : Research & Development ( R&D – API )
- Position : Executive Trainee / Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manger / Assist Manger
- Department : Research & Development ( R&D API)
- Qualification : MSc Organic Chemistry / MSc P.hd fresher’s 2019/2020/2021 passed out.
- Only Male Candidates
- Openings: 30
- Date of Interview : 24.12.2021 ( Friday )
- Interview Time : 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- Venue Details :
- MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.,
- R&D Center, Plot No 12, IDA Pashamylaram
- Patancheru Mandal,Sangareddy Dist
- Ph No : +91-8452304799/4899
- Work Location : R&D Center, Pashamylaram
Walk- In Drive For Formulation Research and Development – FR&D ( FR&D – Oral Solid Dosage / Liquids Oral Dosage / Injectables) Department – Formulation Division- R&D Center
Formulation R&D Department ( Formulations R&D) in Formulation Division – R&D Center.
1 ) Candidate Should have minimum 2 to 8 Years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage form for regulated market such as USA and Europe. Candidate should have exposure in handling various dosage forms such as tablets and capsules with exposure of scale up activities. Exposure to preparation documents such as MFR, BMR, PDR are consider as added advantage.
2 ) Candidate should have 2 to 8 Years of experience in solid oral dosage forms for regulated market such as USA, Europe, Australia, etc.. He should have exposure in handling various dosage forms like tablets and capsules (ER/SR, IR). Experience in handling MUPS project is an added advantage. He should have exposure in designing strategies, DOE/QbD based development, data compilation and interpretation, basic knowledge about bio study evaluation, etc. Should have scale up exposure for regulated markets and should have appropriate knowledge about regulated market requirement. Should have exposure in preparing and reviewing documents like PDR, MFR, BMR, etc. Supervising and knowledge about handling regulatory queries will be an added advantage
3 ) should have 2 – 8 years experience in FR&D (solids) should have knowledge in QbD & DoE & its application in Formulation Development. should have knowledge on regulatory guidance.
Position : Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager – FR&D-Department : FR&D – Oral Solid Dosage / Liquids Oral Dosage / Injectables
- Qualification : M Pharma Pharmaceutics
- Work Location : R&D Center
- Male Candidate Only
- Position : Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager
- Department : Formulation Research & Development – ( FR&D )
- Experience : 2 to 8 Years
- Openings: 20
Date of Interview : 24.12.2021 ( Friday)
Interview Time : 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Venue Details :
MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd.,
MSN R&D center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru,Sangareddy
Work Location : MSN R&D Center , Pashamylaram.